What is Shark Tank India, Registration, Judges, Networth, Cast, Time (Cast, Judges, Season 1 and 2, Episode, Memes, Time, Registration, Download)
India is achieving a lot in the field of entrepreneurs along with other fields. Nowadays, there are many people in India, especially the youth of India, who are leaving their private jobs and starting their own businesses on a small scale and are also achieving a lot. In the field of entrepreneurship, not only men but also women are earning huge profits in business with their hard work and dedication.
This is very good for India’s economic growth and India has benefited a lot from it in the last few years. Now to promote the budding entrepreneurs of the country, the show ‘Shark Tank India’ has been launched on Sony Entertainment Television channel on 20th December. This article will give you all the information related to Shark Tank India.
What is Shark Tank India?
Shark Tank India is a show launched by Sony Entertainment Television to promote the business ideas and businesses of budding entrepreneurs in India. It is a show in which aspiring entrepreneurs present their business ideas and prove how their business idea can go ahead and earn huge profits. Business ideas are being evaluated on the show by business experts. In this show, business experts are called Sharks. The Sharks, who judge the business ideas of entrepreneur contestants, are experts in the field of business. All those judges, i.e. whom we are watching as Sharks on the show, have achieved great heights in their respective fields of business.
What is Shark Tank India Show Telecast
The show Shark Tank India is being shown on Sony Entertainment Television channel. This show has been started on this channel. This show started airing on this channel in the month of December 2021. Talking about the date, Shark Tank India was launched on the platform of Sony Entertainment Television channel on 20 December. Let us tell you that the anchor of this show is ‘Ranvijay Singha’ who has played an important role and as a judge in famous shows like ‘Roadies’.
What is Shark Tank India Judges Panel (Business Experts)
The judges who assess the business ideas pitched by entrepreneurs on the show Shark Tank India are called Sharks on the show. All these judges are experts in their respective fields of business i.e. business experts. Now we will tell you about all those business exports:
- The first is ‘Ashneer Grover’ who is the founder and managing director of ‘Bharat Pe’.
- Then comes ‘Vineeta Singh’ who is the CEO and co-founder of ‘Sugar Cosmetics’.
- Now let us talk about ‘Piyush Bansal’ who is the founder and CEO of Lenskart.
- The next business expert is ‘Namita Thapar’ who is the Executive Director of Emcure Pharmaceuticals.
- The next Shark i.e. business expert on the show is: ‘Anupam Mittal’ who is the Founder and CEO of ‘Shaadi.com’.
- Now the next judge is business expert: ‘Ghazal Alagh’ who is also the co-founder and chief of ‘Mamaearth’.
- Talking about the last business expert, he is: ‘Aman Gupta’ who is also the co-founder and chief marketing officer of ‘Boat’.
What is Shark Tank India Judges Net Worth
Now we will tell you the net worth of all the judges of Shark Tank India one by one:
- Vinita Singh, who is the CEO and co-founder of Sugar Cosmetics, has a net worth of Rs 100 crore.
- BharatPe co-founder Ashneer Grover’s net worth is more than Rs 700 crore.
- Ghazal Alagh, who is also the co-founder and chief of Mamaearth, has a net worth of Rs 148 crore.
- Anupam Mittal, who is the founder of shaadi.com Peoples Group, has a net worth of more than Rs 185 crore.
- Now let’s talk about the next judge in the show, Piyush Bansal. Piyush Bansal is the CEO and Founder of Lenskart. His net worth is more than Rs 587 crore.
- The next judge of the show, Namita Thapar, who is the Chief Executive Officer of ‘Emcure’ Pharmaceuticals, has a net worth of more than Rs 600 crore.
- Now let’s talk about the last judge in the show, Aman Gupta. Aman Gupta is the co-founder of the famous tech company ‘bOAt’. His net worth is Rs 710 crore.
What is Shark Tank India Registration
If you have such a business idea or you are already doing well by running one of your business ideas, then you can register in Shark Tank India. To register, you have to go to the official website of Shark Tank Sony Liv, Sharktank.SonyLiv.com, and you can register yourself in it.
Shark Tank India Show Time
You can watch the Shark Tank India show from Monday to Friday on Sony Entertainment Television. The show starts at 9:00 pm. You can also watch this show anytime on Sony Television’s app ‘SonyLIV’.
Q: On which channel is the Shark Tank India show shown?
Ans: Sony Entertainment Television Channel
Q: On which days of the week is the Shark Tank India show shown?
Ans: Monday to Friday
Q: What time does the Shark Tank India show start?
Ans: 9:00 pm
Q: How many judges are there in Shark Tank India?
Ans: Seven judges
Q: Where else can you watch the Shark Tank India show apart from the channel?
Ans: On SonyLiv app
Q: What kind of professionals are the judges of the Shark Tank India show?
Ans: Business Experts