What is Sahara Refund Portal
Table of Contents
Today’s post is related to those crores of investors who invested small amount from their earnings in Sahara India with the hope that this amount will become their support in trouble, but with the sinking of the company, the hopes of those crores of investors also got drowned. , Now the Modi government has given a big support to such crores of investors, the good news is that the money stuck in Sahara will now be refunded, on July 18, 2023, Union Home and Cooperation Minister Amit Shah launched the Sahara Refund Portal, so We have also done a lot of research for you and have prepared this article on job news, in which all your questions will be answered.
How to get back the money stuck in Sahara.
After visiting Sahara Refund Portal, you will have to fill all your necessary information. Now there will be a question in your mind that what will happen after registration. So the documents that you will keep uploading on the refund portal will be verified within 30 days and after the verification, the officials will take action on it within 15 days, then through SMS, the investors will get the information about the completion of the verification.
|Name||Sahara Refund Portal|
|Department||Ministry of Cooperation|
|Beneficiary||All Sahara Investors|
|Application Start Date||18 July 2023|
|Application End Date||Not Announced|
|Application Website||Click here|
When will the money come to your account
If we talk about the most important question, when will the money come into your account, then getting an SMS means that the claim made by you has been approved, then after that the amount invested in your account will be transferred. And after 45 days from the date of claim successful verification, the amount will be deposited in the bank account.
The biggest thing is that there is no fixed date for the application, as long as the investors keep applying from July 18, 2023, their money will continue to be received.
Those friends who want to register for Sahara Refund Portal should note one more thing.
What documents will you need to get the registration done?
- Keep the membership number with you along with name and address information, you will get it on your passbook or any deposit receipt. (Membership number means the number that was given to you while investing in Sahara)
- Deposit account number (i.e. the account number in which your money was invested, you can also get it from passbook or any receipt)
- Your mobile number (the mobile number which is linked to your Aadhaar number)
- Certificate of Deposit (i.e. keep passbook also with you)
- PAN card (if the amount to be claimed is more than 50 thousand)
Now we are going to tell you in this post that in the refund scheme prepared by the government, who will get the money refund first.
- First their money will be refunded whose money was invested in Sahara Credit Co-operative Society Limited, but keep in mind that this investment should be before March 22, 2022.
- Similarly, those who had invested in Saharayan Universal Multipurpose Society Limited and Hamara India Credit Co-operative Society Limited will also get their money back earlier, this investment should also be made before March 22, 2022.
- Investors of Stars Multipurpose Co-operative Society Limited before March 29, 2023 can also apply.
Where will the government give money from Sahara Refund Portal
The government will give this amount to the investors from the account of SEBI i.e. Security and Exchange Board of India. While launching the Sahara Refund Portal, Amit Shah told that initially about 4 crore people will be benefited by it and about Rs 5000 crore will be refunded.
“Approximately 1 crore 7 lakh investors have the right to register on this portal, the money will be returned and in total there are 4 crore investors, whose amount up to Rs 10 thousand will be returned in the first phase, those who have not invested, they will not get any money from here. Refund cannot be given in any way and no one can stop those who have invested” Amit Shah